FREEE by Doves Farm Free From White Bread
- FREEE Chickpea Flour (20g)
- Water (460ml)
- Vinegar (1 tsp)
- Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- FREEE White Bread Flour (500g)
- Doves Farm Quick Yeast (2 tsp)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Put the chickpea flour, water, half of the oil, vinegar, sugar and salt into a bowl and whisk together.
2. Add the flour and yeast, mixing to a smooth, thick batter.
3. Drizzle the remaining oil over the sticky batter/dough and turn the mixture a couple of times in the bowl to encourage the formation of a doughy mass.
4. Tip the dough into an oiled 1kg / 2lb bread tin and smooth the top.
5. Loosely cover with oiled cling film and leave until the dough has risen to the top of the tin.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 220°C (Fan 200°C, 425°F, Gas 7).
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 55-60 minutes.