Everything you could need to know about a food product.
Our Technical Search solution is a must for every Wholesaler - packed full of value adding features and with over 200 attributes for each product, ranging from allergen and nutritional content to waste packaging.
You can carry out simple or complex product searches with our quick and easy Technical Search, coupled with Erudus’s powerful Query Builder.
Need to know how many of the products you stock are gluten-free? BRC accredited? Contain less than 2 grams of fat? Maybe you’re looking for a single product that combines all 3. With our Technical Search, finding the answers is effortless.
Use Your Own Product Codes to Search
Users can match their own ‘local codes’ to branded products held in our Data Pool, enabling employees to search by codes they’re most familiar with.
You’ll find all the specifications you need with our Technical Data Search, including:
- Inner pack, outer case and pallet values captured
- Identifiers descriptions, codes (vendor’s. wholesaler’s and GTIN’s (Barcodes) plus category information)
- Logistics e.g. dimensions and weights
- Country of Origin
- Waste Packaging including transport
- Handling & Storage instructions
- Product Imagery
- Allergens, legally required EU 14 major food allergens plus nut and cereal sub groups
- Nutritional data (Front and back of pack)
- Diet Suitability (Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal, Kosher, Coeliac, Lactose intolerant)
- Accreditation & Certification (e.g BRC)
- Assurance Schemes (e.g. Red Tractor)
- Microbiological & Analytical Standards
Clear, concise reporting
View on screen reports than you can print and download as a PDF, or use one of our pre-formatted CSV export options for uploading to popular 3rd party software providers or your own platforms.
Accreditation & Assurance Schemes
See which accreditations and assurance schemes a product carries, and if you need a copy of the certificate simply download it straight from Erudus.
Search for and access hundreds of product images available on the Erudus Image Hub. Accessible via API, you can also download and print the images as needed.