FREEE by Doves Farm Gluten Free Homemade Pasta
- FREEE White Bread Flour (225g)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 litre Boiling Water
- Pinch of Salt
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Put the flour and egg into a bowl and mix into a stiff dough.
2. Cover and chill the dough for 30 minutes.
3. Knead the dough then cut it into 8 pieces.
4. Dust the pasta machine with flour and pass each piece of dough through the wide flat roller several times. The dough will be a little crumbly the first few times but gather it up and pass it through the rollers until it starts to hold together. Lay dough pieces on a flour dusted surface.
5. Decrease the roller width a little and pass each piece of dough through a couple of times.
6. Reduce the roller width again and roll the dough sheet thinner.
7. Use thin dough sheets to make lasagne or cut into strips for tagliatelle. Dust raw pasta with flour to stop it sticking together.
8. Put the water and salt into a large saucepan and bring it to a rolling boil before adding the pasta. Cook for 3-8 minutes, depending upon the size and thickness of the pasta.