Covid 19’s significant impact on business and reduced employee numbers may mean you’re faced with numerous technical and food safety queries – are all my ingredient declarations fully compliant? Is the data we have provided completely up to scratch and in line with EU law and legislation? How can I ensure myself and my team are ready for the introduction of Natasha’s Law? Maybe you’re a caterer, whose business plans are changing and you need advice?
As of June 1st until the end of September, we are going to be offering Erudus customers technical and food safety support, free of charge.
Our technical team have worked in the food industry for over 20 years and have experience working with all types of businesses across the foodservice industry from multinational manufacturers to local manufacturers, as well as wholesalers and caterers from garden centres cafes, restaurants and takeaways.
The team are able to offer support in numerous areas such as:
- Labelling and packaging queries:
- Thorough checks are performed to ensure that labels and packaging meet UK and EU legislation.
- Ingredient declarations across all media forms – packaging, website, Erudus data – can be checked for compliance, continuity and consistency.
- We can offer guidance to help with compliance to the upcoming introduction of Natasha’s Law.
- Checking new and existing product specifications:
- Data provided in specifications can be checked prior to publishing or for live products to ensure accuracy – we can be your second set of eyes that supports manufacturer users to check data integrity.
- Help regarding cereals containing field changes:
- Recent field changes have brought the system into line with EU legislation. If you need any advice relating to these, don’t hesitate to ask.
- General technical and quality management support:
- Sometimes it helps to have someone lend an ear for a quick bit of advice or reassurance. Simply pick up the phone or email us, all queries we receive remain confidential and it’s most likely we will have helped someone else before you with your query so ask away.
For answers to brief technical queries or if you’re in need of a more in-depth discussion please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can speak to Erudus’ Head Of Technical, Sue Garlick on 07716640408.