Potato, Bacon & Pea Salad
- Chicken Stock (2litres)
- Diced Onion (500g)
- Butter (100g)
- Sugar (50g)
- Smoked Streaky Bacon (400g)
- White Wine Vinegar (80ml)
- Dijon Mustard (50g)
- Olive Oil (100ml)
- Cooked & Peeled New Potatoes (2kg)
- Cooked Peas (900g)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Sweat butter, sugar, bacon and onions until caramelised.
2. Add chicken stock and reduce to glace.
3. Add vinegar, olive oil, mustard and new potatoes.
4. Season with salt and pepper and infuse for 24hrs.
5. Add peas (50g per portion) and chopped parsley when serving.