Welsh Lamb Curry
- Welsh Lamb Neck Fillet, diced (500g)
- 2 White Onions, finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Red Chilli, chopped
- Vegetable Oil (2 tbsp)
- Curry Paste (3 tbsp)
- Tinned Chopped Tomatoes (400g)
- Half a Tin Coconut Milk
- Bunch Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Natural Yoghurt (to serve)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Head the oil in a casserole pan or large saucepan, sweat the onion, garlic and chilli for a few minutes until it starts to soften.
2. Now add the diced Welsh lamb, let the lamb get some colour and then turn/stir to let the lamb colour evenly.
3. Add the curry paste, mix through all of the lamb and onion mix. Cook out for a few minutes to start to cook the spices.
4. Now its time to add the tinned tomatoes, coconut milk and bring to the boil.
5. Once boiling either turn to a lower heat or place a lid/tin foil on the pan and cook in the oven slowly for a good 3 hours, if not use the hob for 2 hours and let gently simmer.
6. Once the lamb has been cooking for 2-3 hours it’ll be nice and tender and the flavour will be really delicious. At this stage add the coriander and drizzle on some of the Natural yoghurt and serve.