Shaken Udder Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate & Vanillaicious Fudge
- Dark Chocolate (75g)
- Cold Water (100ml)
- Shaken Udder Salted Caramel Milkshake (300ml)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Salted Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Butter (for greasing)
- Shaken Udder Vanillaicious Milkshake (300ml)
- Caster Sugar (350g)
- Unsalted Butter (100g)
Method & Recipe Notes
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and tip into a pan along with water. Add in Shaken Udder Salted Caramel Milkshake and slowly bring to the boil. Whisk the mixture every now and again.
2. When the hot chocolate is simmering, remove the pan from the heat and whisk well.
3. Pour into a tall latte glass. Add a swirl of whipped cream, a drizzle of salted caramel sauce and a sprinkle of sea salt (if desired).
1. Grease an 18cm square cake tin with butter.
2. Put the Shaken Udder Vanillaicious milkshake, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted.
3. Bring to the boil, then boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.
4. When mixture reaches ‘soft-ball’ stage (115 degrees Celsius on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.
6. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and leave it to set at room temperature.