Scandic Foods Wild Boar Frankfurter
- 1 Scandic Foods Wild Boar Frankfurter
- Skinless Chips (220g)
- Crispy Onions (3g)
- Bostongurkha (5g)
- Lingonberry Jam (3g)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Fry the Frankfurter on medium heat in a frying pan for 4 – 7 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in the pan or fryer to around 175°C / 350°F. Place chips into the basket and let them sizzle away from for 4-5 minutes until they’re crisp and golden.
3. Lift the frying basket and shake off the oil.
4. Serve Frankfurter with chips, Lingonberry Jam, Crispy Onions and Bostongurkha.