Paramount MSC Coated Whitebait with a Festive Inspired Spiced Cinnamon & Pomegranate Crème Fraîche Dip
- Paramount MSC Coated Whitebait (454g)
- Crème Fraîche (300ml)
- Cinnamon (1/2 tsp)
- Pomegranate (1/2)
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped (1 tbsp)
Method & Recipe Notes
Cinnamon & Pomegranate Dip
1. Decant the crème fraîche into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and pomegranate jewels/seeds and mix well.
3. Cover & place into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
MSC Coated Whitebait
1. Preheat deep fat fryer oil to 180°C.
2. Cook the whitebait from frozen for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain thoroughly before serving.
To finish the dish, place cooked whitebait onto serving platter or plate, scatter the whitebait with the chopped parsley and serve with a dipping pot of spiced crème fraîche finished with orange zest.