All About An Erudus Subscription
Erudus is growing fast, which means the net of our data is cast wider than ever. This in turn means we’re receiving more interest in subscriptions to our platform and services than ever too. And that’s why we’ve put together this handy cheat sheet explaining everything you need to know...
What is an Erudus subscription?
An Erudus subscription allows you to either share or access important data for food products. If you are a Manufacturer or Supplier an Erudus subscription is used to upload and share detailed product specifications for your entire range with hundreds of your customers in one go. If you are a Wholesaler, a Caterer or a Retailer an Erudus subscription will allow you to access detailed product specifications for thousands of different food products across hundreds of brands and Manufacturers. An Erudus subscription can also allow you to benefit from our range of tools and services, each one designed to make the lives of those in the food industry easier.
What are the different types of Erudus subscription?
There are several different types of Erudus subscription. These are
- Manufacturer subscription - read more here.
- Wholesaler subscription - read more here.
- Caterer subscription - read more here.
(Within the Wholesaler and Caterer categories you can choose from a Standard, Premium or Pro subscription).
- Retailer subscription - read more here.
(Within the Retailer category you can also choose from a Standard or Premium subscription).
The Premium and Pro subscriptions offer additional features and benefits.
Who can use an Erudus subscription?
You can use an Erudus subscription as an individual subscriber or as part of a business subscription. How many licenses (users within the organisation) a business is allowed depends on what kind of subscription they have.
- A Manufacturer subscription allows for unlimited users.
- A Wholesaler Standard subscription allows 2 internal licenses.
- A Wholesaler Premium subscription allows 10 internal licenses.
- A Wholesaler Pro subscription allows 10 internal licenses.
Wholesalers can purchase (up to 3000) additional licenses for internal users or external customers to use.
- All Caterer subscriptions allow for 1 license (access via a single email address).
- A Retailer Standard subscription allows 50 users/outlets.
- A Retailer Premium subscription allows 200 users/outlets.
How do I get an Erudus subscription?
It’s easy to sign up for an Erudus subscription. Simply visit our homepage here, choose the category best suited to your business and read on. You can choose from
If you’d prefer to go directly to the sign-up sheer you can do so
You can also speak to a member of our Support Team to find out more. Reach them via email at email@example.com or on 0333 121 89 89.
What are the Erudus subscription costs?
The different Erudus subscriptions have different costs.
An Erudus Manufacturer subscription’s cost is calculated according to the turnover of your business. You can calculate it here.
- An Erudus Wholesaler Standard subscription costs £59.99 per month or £600 per annum.
- An Erudus Wholesaler Premium subscription costs £99.99 per month or £1000 per annum.
- An Erudus Wholesaler Pro subscription costs £299.99 per month or £3000 per annum.
- An Erudus Caterer Standard subscription costs £9.99 per month or £100 per annum.
- An Erudus Caterer Premium subscription costs £16.99 per month or £170 per annum.
- An Erudus Caterer Pro subscription costs £19.99 per month or £200 per annum.
- An Erudus Retailer Standard subscription costs £299.99 per month or £3000 per annum.
- An Erudus Retailer Premium subscription costs £699.99 per month or £7000 per annum.
Want to know more?
Visit our homepage here and explore everything Erudus has to offer.
You may also be interested in…
You may also be interested in…