JimJams Chocolate & Coconut Slice
- 1 Jar of JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread
- 3 Weetabix
- Desiccated Coconut (85g)
- Total Sweet Xylitol (120g) (or 80g Brown Caster Sugar with Stevia Mix)
- Self-Raising Flour (150g)
- Butter (150g)
- Vanilla Essence (1tsp)
- 1 Egg
- Milk (2tbsp) (or 2tbsp Alpro Coconut)
- Rice Syrup (2tbsp) (Optional)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4). Grease a baking tray and line with baking paper.
2. Break up the Weetabix biscuits and place in a bowl with the coconut, sweetener and flour, then stir.
3. In a separate bowl, melt the butter and add the vanilla extract, 3 tbsps of JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread and 1 egg and mix well.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix.
5. If the mixture appears a little dry, add 2 tbsps of milk or Alpro Coconut. If the mixture looks like it needs help to bind together, add 2 tbsps of rice syrup (or honey).
6. Spoon mixture into the tray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Once cooked remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Top the bake with 3 tbps of JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread and smooth over the whole surface. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
8. Place in fridge to firm before slicing and serving.