Holy Cow! Mangalore Malabar Vegan Burger
- Chickpeas (75g)
- Lentils (75g)
- Par-Cooked Carrots (50g)
- Pea’s (25g)
- Rice Flour for Binding
- Holy Cow! Mangalore Malabar Curry Sauce
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Mix the Chickpeas, Lentils, Carrots and Peas with the Rice Flour.
2. Add in Holy Cow! Mangalore Malabar sauce to form into burger shapes.
3. Leave in fridge for a few hours to set.
4. Oven-bake for 25-30 minutes at a medium to high temperature.
5. Serve in a Bun, Wrap or on a Naan bread with Salad, Chutney and Raita