FREEE by Doves Farm Free From Blueberry & Buckwheat Pancakes
- FREEE Buckwheat Flour (75g)
- FREEE Baking Powder (1 tsp)
- FREEE Chickpea Flour (¾ tbsp)
- Water (1½ tbsp)
- Vegan Milk (75ml)
- Blueberries (75g)
- Agave, Maple or Golden Syrup (as desired)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Put the flour and baking powder into a large bowl or jug and stir to combine.
2. Beat in the chickpea flour, water and milk to make a smooth batter.
3. Stir in the blueberries.
4. Put a little oil into a frying pan, roll it around to cover the surface and heat until the pan is nice and hot.
5. Pour the batter into the pan to make three circles and cook on medium heat.
6. When bubbles appear on the surface and the base is golden turn the pancakes over and cook the other side.
7. Repeat until all the batter is used.
8. Serve warm with syrup of your choice.