4 hours (Leaving To Set)
Starling’s Artisan Foods Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Starlings Artisan Food Triple Chocolate Biscotti (60g)
- Unsalted Butter (25g, Melted)
- Whipping Cream (Not Whipped) (100g)
- Dark Chocolate (100g)
- Cream Cheese (100g)
- Vegetable Oil (For Topping) (20ml)
- Dark Chocolate (For Topping) (50g)
Finely crush the biscotti, mix in the melted butter & place evenly 5 mm thick in the bottom of a tart ring or jar.
Place half whipping cream in a thick bottomed pan & bring to the boil, pour onto the chocolate & stir until the chocolate has melted.
Semi-whip the other half of the cream & gradually fold in the cream cheese, then mix with the cooled chocolate cream mixture.
Pour the chocolate mixture into the ring & chill in the fridge until set.
Melt the chocolate reserved for the topping then slowly add the oil. Pour over the cheesecake allowing to set before serving.