- Plain or Vegan Chocolate (150g)
- Butter or Vegan Butter (100g)
- Sugar (200g)
- FREEE Plain White Flour (100g)
- FREEE Baking Powder (1 Tsp)
- 3 Tbsp FREEE Chickpea Flour & 6 Tbsp Water
Line a 15x20cm/6×8″ baking dish with parchment paper and preheat the oven (180˚C, Fan 160˚C, 350˚F, Gas 4).
Gently melt together the chocolate and butter.
In another bowl mix in the sugar, flour and baking powder.
Beat the Chickpea Flour & Water into the dry ingredients.
Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
Pour into your prepared parchment-lined baking dish.
Bake in a pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes.
Cut into squares or slices before serving warm or cold.