Cucumber & Dill Salad
- 3 Cucumbers
- Salt (1 tbsp)
- Sugar (6 tbsp)
- 2 Banana Shallots
- White Wine Vinegar (1 Cup)
- Chopped Dill (4 tbsp)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Peel and finely slice the cucumbers on a mandolin, then place in a bowl.
2. Peel and finely slice the shallots into rings on the mandolin, then add to the cucumbers.
3. Add the sugar, salt, dill and white wine vinegar to the cucumbers. Finally, cling film and place in the fridge.
4. Allow 12 hours for the cucumber to macerate before serving.