Are you positive and proactive, with great people skills?
Do you have outstanding attention to detail?
Are you looking for a company where you can make a difference and shape its future?
We’re recruiting for an Onboarding & Sales Specialist to join the Erudus team, responsible for sales and onboarding activities for our Manufacturer customer base.
You will foster great relationships with potential new customers, working closely with our Wholesale Onboarding Specialist to identify warm sales opportunities.
You will have autonomy and ownership of the end to end onboarding and sales process, from lead identification, managing your lead pool, delivering online product demonstrations to onboarding training and post sale customer service requests. This role is a strong blend of customer service and sales.
You will proactively call sales leads to introduce Erudus and our services. To be clear, this isn’t a hard sales or cold calling environment. Quality, customer experience and building relationships matter more than a quick sale!
Role and Responsibilities
- Become an Erudus product/solution expert
- Establish strong relationships with customer stakeholders
- Maintain regular contact with sales leads via outbound calling and email
- Effectively manage and constantly reprioritise a lead pool
- Occasional client visits, nationally
- Provide detailed product demonstrations and walkthroughs online, via live and pre-recorded webinars
- Communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Educate customers on our products’ capabilities and best practices.
- Record customer feedback, needs, requirements, and questions.
- Ensure customer receives a high level of service.
- Internally collaborate with the sales, operations, and development teams.
- Externally collaborate across multiple departments within a client’s organisation.
- Leverage feedback to continually improve the onboarding and sales process
- Experience of sales through relationship building
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with web technologies
- Experience using Apple computers and Google G Suite, preferable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- Confident telephone manner
- A high energy and collaborative manner
About the company
Erudus is a small company experiencing rapid growth throughout 2019 and 2020. Providing industry leading Software as a Service (SaaS) to the food industry, we work collaboratively with all sizes of organisations from farmhouse kitchen to global brands.
The company has a clear mission and we are well on our way to achieving our goals. Over 800 brands, 100 wholesalers and 80,000 caterers use our products on a daily basis.
Our team is hardworking, yet relaxed and likes to complete projects quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company and will help you to succeed. We have modern office space based on the Newcastle Business Park with all the latest technology and in-house systems in place.
We operate a relaxed dress code,
Core working hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with 24-hour office access for the times you need to work outside of core office hours to get the job done.
Your work will have a direct impact on our company’s success.
- Salary £18,000 – £20,000
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- 5% Contributory pension
- Free tea and coffee
- Good public transport links/free on site parking
- Discounted food from local foodservice company
- Discounts on Apple products
- Early finish Fridays
- Paid time off on your Birthday
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org