Be our voice, the dream job for a Marketing, PR and Content Executive wanting to make their mark in a rapidly expanding company, in a brand new role where you’ll have the flexibility to work the hours that suit you best.
At Erudus, we provide the food industry’s collaborative solution to sharing nutritional and allergen data using leading-edge software.
Our base is a fantastic new office located just outside Newcastle City Centre with free parking and amazing views across the Tyne.
Erudus is evolving at such a pace it’s a perfect time for you to join us…..we’re looking for someone to share the Erudus journey and increase brand awareness through engaging content and innovative marketing.
This is a real opportunity to have a direct impact on our company’s success so if you are bursting with great ideas and looking to get your voice heard, we’d really like to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the COO, you’ll have the opportunity to create and execute a strategy for content and marketing to engage customers, third parties and wider audiences.
- Leading website content, to ensure copy is current, relevant and optimised for search
- Devising and delivering targeted Email and Social Media marketing campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with trade press, influencers and other appropriate outlets
- Creating, editing and publishing content using WordPress CMS.
- Producing events materials as required
- Writing a range of engaging copy/content in line with brand guidelines across a variety of online channels including website, social media posts (SEO) and blogs to drive brand awareness.
- Creating a variety of offline content/copy for magazines, interviews, press releases and award entries.
To be a perfect fit for our team, it is important that you can take accountability of this role and are ambitious to take Erudus to the next level.
- Creative flair and a passion for creating great content is a must
- A degree in Marketing or a related subject
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Long-form copywriting experience
- Experience in building relationships with Trade press
- 16 – 20 hours per week
- Salary £25,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata) including Bank Holidays
- 5% Contributory pension
- Generous allowance for training courses and conferences
- No weekend working
- Living Wage Employer
- Free tea and coffee
- Good public transport links/free on-site parking
- Discounted food from local foodservice company
- Discounts on Apple products
- Early finish Fridays
- Paid time off on your Birthday
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com