McCain Buffalo Chicken Crispers
- BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 3-4 lb Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion (Diced)
- 2 (or more) Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 12 oz Barbecue Sauce
- Spring Onions (Chopped)
- Coriander (Chopped)
- Cajun Spices (Sprinkled)
- Mayonaise with Paprika (Mix in paprika to taste)
- McCain Staycrisp Crispers
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Mix the Olive Oil, Diced Onion, Garlic Cloves, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Black Pepper and Barbecue Sauce in a bowl.
2. Add in Chicken Thighs and turn to coat. Cover and add to slow cooker for 5-7 hours on low until tender and easy to shred.
3. Remove chicken from slow cooker and use 2 forks to shred. Add chicken back to mixture and stir to coat chicken in sauce.
4. Cook McCain Staycrip Crispers at 200℃ for around 12 minutes until crispy. Once cooked add to a plate or bowl to serve.
5. Season McCain Crispers with Cajun Spices, then top with the BBQ Pulled Chicken. Finally, add chopped Spring Onions and Coriander on top and serve with Paprika Mayonaise.