High Society Cucumber Sandwiches
- 4 Slices of Good Quality Soft Bread
- Cream Cheese (2 tbsp)
- ¼ Cucumber
- Salt (¼ tsp)
- Pepper (¼ tsp)
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Dill (or Mint) Leaves (2 tbsp)
Method & Recipe Notes
1. Spread butter on half the slices of bread, and cream cheese on the other half.
2. Peel and slice the cucumber thinly.
3. Layer the cucumber slices on the buttered side. Dash a little salt and pepper onto the cucumber.
4. Sprinkle over the Dill or Mint leaves.
5. Slap cream cheese bread on top of cucumber bread.