Newcastle upon Tyne - £18,000 - £20,000 - Full Time
Are you positive and proactive, with great people skills?
Do you have outstanding attention to detail?
Are you looking to join a company where you can make a difference, and help shape its future?
We’re looking for a Sales Specialist to join the Erudus team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Sales and Onboarding activities for our Food Manufacturer customer base.
You will foster great relationships with potential new customers, working closely with our current team to identify warm Sales opportunities.
You will have autonomy and ownership of the end to end Onboarding and Sales process, from lead identification to managing your lead pool, delivering online product demonstrations and onboarding training. This role is a strong blend of Customer Service and Sales.
You will proactively call sales leads to introduce Erudus and our services – quality, customer experience and building relationships matter more than a quick sale!
Erudus is becoming the industry’s go-to source for food data. Working with Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Caterers and Retailers, our platform provides all the accurate allergy, nutrition and technical product data those in the foodservice industry need, in one easy-to-access place.
Our data pool helps our customers respond and comply to changes in legislation, and increasingly complex consumer needs, whilst our range of tools and solutions uses the latest technology to make life easier for businesses eager to become more efficient, as well as more innovative.
- Become an Erudus product and solution expert.
- Establish strong relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Maintain regular contact with sales leads via outbound calling and email.
- Effectively manage and constantly re-prioritise a lead pool.
- Occasional client visits, nationally.
- Provide detailed product demonstrations and walkthroughs online, via live and pre-recorded webinars.
- Communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Educate customers on our products’ capabilities and best practices.
- Record customer feedback, needs, requirements, and questions.
- Ensure customers receive a high level of service.
- Internally collaborate with the Sales, Operations, and Development teams.
- Externally collaborate across multiple departments within a client’s organisation.
- Leverage feedback to continually improve the Onboarding and Sales process
- Experience of sales through relationship building.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Confident telephone manner.
- A high energy and collaborative manner.
- Experience using Apple computers and Google G Suite preferable but not essential.
- 10% Commission on every sale, uncapped, no minimum.
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- 5% Contributory pension.
- Private Health Care (Employee).
- Virtual GP (Via mobile app).
- Optional Private Health Care for Partner/Family members.
- Private Dental Care.
- Health Cash Plan.
- High Street Discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Free onsite parking.
- Monday – Friday working hours – no weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Annual Pay Review (Individual/Company performance related).
- Good public transport links.
- Discounted food from a local foodservice company.
- Early finish Friday rota.
- Paid time off on your Birthday and a Birthday Cake!
- 2 x paid volunteering/charity days per year.
- Corporate Travel Cards (Newcastle Metro/Bus).
- Bike to work scheme.
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email: email@example.com